Thursday 19 June 2014

Update

Good afternoon everyone, just a little update.
I'm just getting the photos ready for this month's project club so I will be posting them soon, some really lovely cards from Sue again this month.
The new website is up and running, here is the address:


Faye has done a wonderful job with it and I love the colours, have a look and tell us what you think?

I have just been looking at some of the new designs Nina is currently on with, I really think you are going to love them.

I have also seen the project club sets that are on the way and I want to do them now lol.  I'm currently on with the July issue and it's another bumper issue, I think you are going to like this as well.  The project club section isn't on the website at the moment but will be soon so if you have any questions or would like to join our club you can fill in the contact information form in the 'Contact Us' section of the website or email Faye direct on:


That's all for now, happy crafting from
Jackie and the Nina Craft team

No comments:

Post a Comment