Monday 29 June 2015

Project Club - June 2015

Message from Sue

Well, what can I say this is my last Nina Crafts Project Club make to share with you! 

So before we get on with the crafting, I would like to take this opportunity to say huge thank you to you all, for crafting along with me for the past few years and for all the lovely comments you have left in that time! It has been my privilege to join you on your crafty makes, and I hope you have enjoyed this journey too!

But, as they say as one door closes another opens, so pop back soon to see what I am up to.........

Anyway for the my final time.

I do like all the bright colours, I really do like the shape of that beach hut as well.  I have added links to Sue's blog where you will find details about her cards.
Main Card

No comments:

Post a Comment